Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 [ABX00023]
- MKR 1010 simplifies the prototyping of WiFi-based IoT applications, easily connected and configured to other Arduino products. You do not need to be a network expert!
- The hybrid WiFi / BLE connectivity module has a low power consumption mode, improving the life of your batteries.
- Ideal for: Entry point to and professional IoT, building wireless sensor networks in minutes, remotely operated devices.
- Cloud features: the board can connect to any kind of existing WiFi network, or use it to create your own Arduino Access Point. It is also possible to connect your board to different Cloud services, including Arduino IoT cloud!
- Simply to power with a USB cable or external Li-Po 3.7V battery. Recharge the battery through the USB port.
model number: TIFCC0134
Part Number: ABX00023
Details: The Board is composed of three main blocks: Microchip ATSAMD21 MCU based on an Arm Cortex-M0+ processor u-blox NINA-W10 series low power 2.4GHz IEEE® 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi ECC508 CryptoAuthentication The design includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically. Microcontroller Microchip ATSAMD21 (Arm Cortex-M0+ processor) WiFi u-blox NINA‑W102 (ESP32) Board Power Supply (USB/VIN) 5V Supported Battery(*) Li-Po single cell, 3.7V, 700mAh Minimum Circuit Operating Voltage 3.3V Digital I/O Pins 8 UART 1 SPI 1 I2C 1 I2S 1 Connectivity WiFi, BLE
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.4 x 0.9 inches