DEWALT 20V MAX* SDS Rotary Hammer Drill, Tool Only (DCH273B)
- Cordless hammer drill has 2.1 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System of DEWALT 20V hammer drill reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this DEWALT 20V brushless hammer drill ideal for rod hanging, seismic and safety attachments, cable tray and strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: DCH273B
Part Number: DCH273B
Details: The 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1-inch Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 2.1 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for rod hanging, seismic and safety attachments, cable tray and strut mounting, clamp mounting, and rail mounting. DEWALT cordless hammer drill is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH303DH On Board Extractor.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 8.3 x 4.3 inches