Yamaha MG10 10-Input Stereo Mixer , Black
- 10-Channel standalone mixer (no USB or effects)
- Featuring studio-grade discrete class-A D-PRE preamps with inverted Darlington circuit - providing fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs
- 3-band EQ and high-pass filters give you maximum control and eliminate unwanted noise, resulting in a cleaner mix
- 1-Knob compressors allow easy control - resulting in livelier guitars, punchier bass lines, a tighter snare and a cleaner vocal sound.
- MG Series mixers feature a rugged, impact-resistant, powder-coated metal chassis. Plus-48V phantom power
Release Date: 15-05-2014
model number: MG10
Part Number: MG10
Details: Yamaha has always strived to provide sound engineers with the purest possible signal instead of added processing or color to give it a "signature" sound, and the MG Series is no exception. Embracing this philosophy of transparent sound, these mixing consoles deliver a level of sonic purity and sound quality that is unmatched in their class. This is where it all starts. Everything you do as a sound engineer is dependent on the quality of your preamps, which determines the direction your mix will take, and ultimately how good it is going to sound. MG Series mixing consoles feature Yamaha's studio-grade discrete class-A D-PRE preamps, which utilize an inverted Darlington circuit comprising two cascading transistors in a configuration that provides more power with lower impedance. Delivering fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs, with very low distortion, D-PRE preamps possess an impressively wide frequency range that allow them to handle signal from any audio source without overly amplifying any specific elements of the sound. Having such a pure sonic platform to build on will ultimately save you time and effort by eliminating the need for excessive EQing or additional effects processing in order to "fix" your mix.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 14.1 x 5.4 inches